At DK Electrical Solutions
, our goal is to make sure that we provide you with the right lighting to help you create a beautiful, functional space. The right lighting can help you promote productivity, create a calm space, and draw people closer together. Lighting also impacts how people perceive textures and colors. Therefore, you need to make sure that you invest in the right lighting for your room. Our experts can help you lay out lighting for your home, ensuring that you present your home in the best way possible.
Call For FREE On-Site Estimates!
Lighting Design is One of Our Specialties!
Dk Electrical Solutions
is happy to help customers get input on how the lighting should be laid out. Most residential electricians
don’t assist with this and leave it up to the customer. We give ideas, recommendations, and options for all lighting jobs. Let us help ensure that your new lighting installation looks and performs just the way that you expect it.
We offer a multitude of lighting options, but not limited to:
- Light Switch Installation
- Dimmer Switch Installation
- Recess Light Installation
- Track Lighting Installation
- Outdoor Lighting Installation
- Interior Light Fixture Installation
- Under Cabinet Lighting
- Security Lighting Installation
- Chandelier Installation
- Sconce Lighting
- Pendant Lighting
- Cove Lighting
- Chandelier Lifts
- Smart Switch Installation
- Digital Wall Timer Switch Installation
- Landscape Lighting
- Lamp Post Lighting
- And more!
Quick Tips on Room Lighting
Here are a few quick tips that you should keep in mind as we walk you through lighting layouts. These include:
- How you physically feel in a room has a lot to do with the lighting in the room
- More light doesn’t necessarily mean better lighting; quality is far more important than quantity
- Lower ambient lighting is great for most parts of the room; task lighting should only be used where it is needed
- In this manner, it is important to match the lighting level to the tasks that are being performed
- When choosing to light the room, it is important to think about the natural lighting that is already present
Now, it is time to go through the different types of lighting.
Types of Lighting in Your Home
Our experts will help you go through the various types of lighting and help you find the best options for your rooms. There are four large categories of lighting. They include:
- Ambient lighting is soft lighting that creates a glow in the room
- General lighting is typically overhead lighting
- Task or directional lighting is lighting that is aimed in a specific direction to make it easier for people to perform certain tasks, such as under cabinet lighting
- Accent lighting is used to add drama to a space and is usually decorative, such as chandelier installation
The first step in laying out lighting in a room is determining which types of lighting are needed for the room to be functional. Our experts will help you plan out the lighting in the room with a combination of the above lighting types. Then, we will get down in the details with you and help you match functional lighting options to your personal styles and preferences in New Jersey.
DK Electrical Solutions Helps You Install and Lay Out Lighting in Your Home
Many electricians in New Jersey simply set up the wires and leave which is not our approach. At DK Electrical Solutions, we are here to help you with all aspects of lighting in your home. This includes light fixture installations, kitchen lighting, living room lighting, outdoor lighting, landscape lighting, and more! Our experts have an unparalleled level of experience when it comes to lighting in your home. We will leverage all of this to help you find the right lighting for your home.
Click Here for a Free Lighting Design Consultation Coupon!
Contact DK Electrical Solutions Today to Learn More About Our Lighting Installation Services and Lighting Upgrade Options!
Submit Contact Form Today!